Birmingham Council Free Funded Hours
Free Funded Hours
15 Hours for 2 Year Olds
Laugh n Learn is now accepting applications for free funded places, 15 hours or 30 hours, for September 2020 and have very limited space available. Register before it’s too late! Places are expected to fill up very quickly for the summer term. If you do not apply early enough you may miss the census and not have a space for your child until the next term. To register your interest with us please look through our website or call us for further information. We cater for children from 3 months to 4 years and offer FREE places for 2 – 4 year old’s (subject to eligibility criteria).
(The following information can also be found on Birmingham City Council’s Website)
To be eligible for 15 hours of free nursery entitlement for a two year old, you must be in receipt of one of the following benefits:
- Income Support/Income based JSA
- Income related ESA, Child Tax Credit
- Working Tax credit with an assessed income of less than £16,190
- Universal Credit and have an annual net income of no more than £15,400
- The Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- Support under Part VI of the immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Child in receipt of DLA
- Child looked after by the Local Authority, or a child who has left care through adoption, Special Guardianship or Residence Order
If you feel your child will qualify for free hours of nursery, click the link below and follow the instructions to complete a small application form in order to confirm your eligibility.
Once you have completed this, just bring us the confirmed eligibility code and we will let you know when your child can start.
Alternatively give us a call or pop in to see us if you would like us to complete this application on your behalf.
What Our Families are Saying
– Arzoo & Innayah’s Mum –
– Abdullah & Rehan’s Mum –
– Armaan’s Mum –